May 3, 2013


Dear Listeners, 

There is drinking of wine 
In genuine confidence. No blame. 
But if one wets his head, 
He loses it, in truth. 

---

More James Brown. Jefferson Airplane, etc. Putting the spring in your spring; this is Rock And Roll Radio. 

Freak of the Week DJ Kate is on deck for this week, playing music on the theme of "solo projects". 

---

May 3, 2013 Highlights
The Lemon Drops - I Live In The Spring Time
Montana - Warp Factor 2 (Edit)
Utah Smith - I'm Free
James Brown - Good Lovin'
James Brown - I Lost Someone 
James Brown - Night Train
Les McCann - Benjamin 
Jelly Roll Morton - Black Bottom Stomp
James Brown - Come Over Here
James Brown - In The Wee Wee Hours Of The Nite
James Brown - I Don't Mind
James Brown - Just You And Me, Darling
James Brown - I Love You, Yes I Do
Pearl Harbour And The Explosions - You Got It (Release It)
The Mighty Hannibal - Big Chief Hug-Um An' Kiss-Um
Jefferson Airplane - Funny Cars
Jefferson Airplane - Today 
Tom Scott - Today 
Jefferson Airplane - 3/5 Of A Mile In 10 Seconds 
Jefferson Airplane - D.C.B.A. - 25
Gandalf - Hang Onto A Dream
Jefferson - White Rabbit
Jefferson - Plastic Fantastic Lover
Booker T. And The M.G.s Featuring Judy Clay - Children Don't Get Weary
Michael Jackson - I Can't Help It
The Emotions - As Long As I've Got You (Demo)
The Squires - Going All The Way
Michael Jackson - Workin' Day And Night
Whistling Alex Moore - Heart Wrecked Blues 



---

Best Regards,
The Rock And Roll Doctor

---
Rock And Roll Radio
Thursday night 12 to 2 AM on CIUT 89.5 FM in Toronto
Studio line: 416-946-7000